Android phones have been designed smartly so that they can manage the smartphone files stored on android phone. With these file manager user can control all the confidential and personal files with ease. There are lots of file manager available right now. Every file manager has different User interface, different features, themes, modes and managing methods. Now the most important step is how to pick Top android file manager for our smartphone that intelligently manage our files. Sometime third party apps can corrupt or damage our system files. So we have to pick the right applications for our phone. But apps available on Google Play Store are genuine. In this post I am going to add the best file manager for android that comes with excellent features.
Top Android File Manager
Here is the list of Best Android File manager
If you are looking for safe, simple, manage files efficiently then this ES File Manager is best android file manager. Es File Manager is suitable for both local and network use. Here is the list of features of Es File Explorer:
- User can manage files using different operations like cut, copy, paste, rename and compress operation.
- Built in document viewer and players enables user to play music, videos and check documents and images.
- With ZIP and RAR support user can compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files and create AES256 bit ZIP files.
- It supports Remote file access means support cloud storage, Remote File manager and Access from home feature by which user can store files on Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms, and user can manage files from computer on phone easily.
- EX file manager supports OBEX FTP feature by which user can share files between Bluetooth ready devices.
- By FTP User can change or edit mobile files using WI-Fi file transfer feature.
- User can arrange files category wise, uninstall, backup files, and create shortcuts of apps using this EX File Manager.
- With kill task feature user can boost up the phone speed by killing tasks that are not in use in single click.
The file manager from Astro stands in the category of 10 best android file managers due to its clear and intuitive design, fast and easy navigation between internal and external memory. Check out various features of this file manager
- Astro File Manager easily and fastly finds and manages your files from different locations like from SD Card, Internal Storage.
- With Astro’s cloud hoping feature user can move files between cloud storage with ease.
- This file manager will not ruin your phone battery life as task killer can automatically kill tasks that affect your battery life.
- Back up features takes backup of your data or apps and user can recover data in case of phone lose or change.
- Astro is available in 13 different languages like English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Here is another best ever android file manager that is user friendly and lots of excellent features that you are expecting from an android file manager.
- X-plore file manager is a dual tone explorer by which at a time user can see two folders at a time.
- This file manager shows all the folders of phone in the tree hierarchy that makes it easier for user to switch faster from one location to another.
- User can attach USB memory stick to phone and can check contents stored on these devices via this file manager.
- Wi-Fi sharing feature enable user to access files stored on user device from another device using Wi-Fi.
- User can access and manage files on device using PC via FTP and FTPS.
- SQLite database viewer helps user to watch .db extension files in form of tables arranged in rows and columns.
- User can open music, video and data files using its internal built-in-viewer.
- All archives with different formats like ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP are displayed as other folders.
Solid explorer is very good android file explorer with sleek, modern look and lots of many features.
- This file manager is fully featured and has material design that makes this app faster, better and solid in comparison with others. Apart from managing files user can change interface of file manager using themes, icons and color schemes.
- It supports dual pane file browsing by which user can use drop and drag feature to move data and files faster.
- Solid explorer can easily connected to PC and other remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and many more for easy transfer of files/data.
- User can create and extract files available in different formats like ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
- Solid explorer properly arranges media stored on device at one place for quick and easy access.
- Its in-built viewer even help user to play media stored on remote locations.
This is another best full featured android file manager with new user interface and excellent features.
- It supports fully featured functions like Cut, Copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, and search of files or data stored on android phone.
- This file management comes with cloud support by which user can easily switch between local and cloud files stored on Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
- The tool supports transfer of files using FTP from PC to mobile.
- User can easily view files by types from home screen.
- It supports multiple protocols to transfer file on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, and many more and there is no need to download them.
That is all about on Top Android File Manager. I hope you may choose best file manager for android phone with ease after reading this post. If you need any help on this please write us directly. Please share this post with your friends.