Instagram is best platform to share photos and videos either privately or publicly on Instagram app or via other social networking websites like Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and Twitter.
Now Instagram is getting popular because of its features and easy to use interface. Now on Instagram there are more than 150 million active users. Instagram grabbed position in 50 best android applications.
On Instagram out of 100% user 68% are female users and 32% are male users. As per records 60 billion photos are posted and 60 millions photos are posted on daily basis. People share selfies, live events pictures, videos and many more on Instagram.
As we can only watch photos and videos but we can’t download contents from Instagram. Every social networking site maintains privacy so that user can use their accounts safely.
This privacy concern helps user to hide their profile picture and other pictures from unknown person so that no one can misuse your pictures shared by you. In Instagram by enabling private account option only followers can see all your pictures and profile picture shared by you.
But sometime we think of watching private pictures/profile picture of other users but it is not possible in standard Instagram app. Just follow these steps for How to view Instagram Private Photos without following anyone:
How to view Instagram Private Photos
Here are the steps to watch Private photos on Instagram
- For this you have to uninstall standard Instagram app from your android device.
- Then download special Instagram+ app on your device to view private photos and watch videos without following.
Direct Download Link: Instagram+
- As this app is not available on Google Store so first download it from above link available in .APK format on your phone or on your system and install it on your android device.
- One more thing your device will not allow you to install app from unknown source. So enable this feature first to install from unknown source feature available in security section.
- Then click on your downloaded Insta+ .APK file to start installation.
- Then open Instagram+ app and enter your details to create your profile on Instagram+.
- Now search for private account to view private profile pictures.
- Tap for 5 to 10 second on private picture until it appears on your screen and you can also enlarge this private picture to watch clearly.
- As I have mentioned above Instagram doesn’t allow user to save photo. To save the private pictures take screenshot.
- These above mentioned steps are applicable on Android Device only.
This is How to view Instagram Private Photos post that will help every user to watch private pictures in enlarged view. Just follow above mentioned few steps and enjoy viewing profile pictures on private account. I request you not to misuse these steps and keep enjoying. Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends.