Youtube is world’s best video sharing website. As if some wants to upload video or to watch video first of all one name always comes in our mind i.e. Youtube. Youtube database is updated on regular basis with lots of videos related to all fields i.e. technical, cooking, products reviews and many more.
Some time it is quite annoying when we face Youtube black video screen while watching video. In this situation only we can only listen to audio playing in background but black video screen.
We reload the page again and again to fix this problem but this problem remains same. Sometime to fix this problem temporarily we restart or computer again and again but it is too difficult to do every time.
After reading reviews from different users on different sites I have found that we can Fix Youtube Black Screen on fast browsers like Chrome and Firefox. This error is simply related to Flash Player/Html Player.
If you have faced this type of problem I am sure you have also faced problem “This particular video is not available in your country” while watching some videos on Youtube.
So to get rid from these problems just follows different methods I am going to mention below in this post i.e. How to Fix Youtube Black Screen on Internet Browsers like Chrome and Firefox?
How to Fix Youtube Black Screen on Internet Browsers
Method1: Fix YouTube Black Screen for Google Chrome
Just follow these simple steps to Fix Youtube Black Screen on Fast Google Chrome Browser:
- First of all download chrome browser on your system if not installed.
- Then open blank tab and type Chrome://Flags in your address bar and press enter to move forward.
- After this you will see various links and search for “Hardware-accelerated video decode” by using ctrl+f command to search this link and disable this.
- After this enable this option to disable the hardware-accelerated video decodes option.
- To save this change click on blue button i.e. “Relaunch Now” to save this change and restart your browser.
These steps will completely fix Youtube black screen error.
Steps to Fix Black Screen on FireFox:
Just follow simple two steps to fix black screen on FireFox:
- First of all delete all the Youtube cookies in FireFox. Open Tools—>go to options—> go to privacy—>then select custom settings shown in drop down box—>then delete YouTube Cookies.
- Then next step is disabling FireFox Hardware accelerations. Click on options—>then click on advanced—>select the checkbox of “Use hardware acceleration” when available—> Then restart your computer to fix this problem.
Method2:Use HTML5 Player to Fix YouTube Black Screen
This method is to Fix YouTube black screen if user is facing problem on any browser. Just request this HTML5 player on this link www.Youtube.com/html5 to fix this issue. By this user can enable this HTML5 player and you can enjoy your videos on Youtube with ease.
Here is the complete discussion on How to fix Youtube Black Screen on Internet browsers like Chrome, Firefox and other browsers. By following these above mentioned methods you can easily watch Youtube restricted videos. Please try these above method once and these methods surely work for you to fix this black screen. If still you are facing any other problem please write us directly. Keep supporting us so that we can add more posts for you on different issues.